At Melt Records, we strive to give you the best experience that we possibly can when purchasing from our online store. We also hope to be as transparent as we can about what we are and are not able to do when it comes to your online shopping experience.
By placing an order through the Melt Records Online Store, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Contact Information. For any concerns, requests, or questions about these terms and conditions, you can reach us either via email at email@example.com or via our Facebook Page messenger at https://m.me/meltrecordsph
- Availability of stock. We try to keep our stocks updated as much as we can. However, we might make a mistake and accidentally show a product as available even when it no longer is. If you place an order that is turns out to be out of stock, we will reach out to you through your provided email address or contact number and you will have the option to cancel your order and have the entire amount refunded, or to remove the specific product in which the amount of that product will be refunded and the rest of your order will be fulfilled.
- Cancellations. If we have not yet shipped the product (usually within 2 days of your order), we can accommodate your cancellation requests. However, in case of payment through our online channels, we can refund you only the amount net of the processing fees incurred by the payment method you selected.
- Damage through shipping. We pack our products with utmost care and with standard packaging materials including bubble wrap and cartons to minimize the risk of damage in transit. However, we cannot guarantee that it will arrive in perfect condition, particularly for cassette cases and CD jewel cases, which have a tendency to get small scratches or cracks through shipping. We will not be able to refund you in such cases. However, if damage is more significant (e.g. broken CDs and vinyl records), please contact us and we will do what we can to help you.
- Normal playback quality. The playback quality of our CD, cassettes, and vinyl products are subject to the limitations of the medium. For example, CD-Rs (which are indicated in the product name) have tendencies to skip or be unplayable in some playback devices. These products are offered “as is” and cannot be returned on this , unless there are visible factory defects as mentioned below.
- Factory defects. In cases where there are obvious and visible factory defects in the products you receive (e.g. molds in the CDs, scratches in the vinyl record, etc.), please inform us within seven (7) days of receipt of the goods. We will be happy to refund you for these items.
- Non-delivery. If your package does not arrive within thirty (30) days of shipping notification, please contact us and we will help you track your package or refund you if we are unable to do so.
- Refund and exchange. Due to us doing our business purely online, we are not able to do exchanges, only refunds. If the products have already been shipped and received by you (i.e. cases of no. 4 & no. 7), we apologize that we will not be able to refund the shipping fees. Refund requests should be provided within the timeline noted in the cases above. Otherwise, we regrettably might not be able to process your refund.
- Abuse of service. Abuse of the service, such as payment fraud (i.e. using stolen credit card information), will not be tolerated. If we receive notice of a fraudulent payment (or any other abuse) from our payment processors and providers, we will immediately block you from using the store and will cooperate with authorities to provide any information about the case.
- Other cases. We’re very reasonable folks and we’re happy to talk to you if you have any concerns at all about these conditions or about your specific purchase. Please reach out to us anytime and we’ll assist you in whatever way we can.